Pro Taper Seven Eighths Handlebars
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Seven Eighths (SE) Handlebar represents the state of the art in 7/8" handlebar design. Its 2000 series aluminum alloy construction and five millimeter-thick wall design, combined with its cold-forged crossbar and CNC-machined clamps, make it perfect for riders who prefer solid, predictable feedback. SE Handlebars are available in bends to suit all bikes and riding styles, and come in five colors.
- 7/8" tubing at the clamping area.
- Exclusive 5 mm-thick 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strengths.
- Cold-forged aluminum crossbar.
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum crossbar clamps adhered with aerospace-quality polymer.
- High-tech shot-peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability.
- Clutch side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion.
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant.
- Plastic end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends.
- Weighs only 1.8 pounds (816 grams) without pad.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Notes: Requires 7/8" bar mounts. Round bar pad included.
Shipping & Returns
You can return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). If you need to return an item, please contact us beforehand with the order number and information regarding the item(s) you would like to exchange. Please note, electronic items are non-refundable.
If you're purchasing one of our polished products, please use a new microfiber and a non-ammonia window cleaner to clean any fingerprints and grease. We recommend using Simi Chrome paste to touchup polished parts.